This customer wanted a new autopilot to help with his long flights.
This airplane is a native to South Carolina. It’s a Piper Aztec or “Az-Tank”. When it showed up to Sparkchasers it had new props, new paint, new engines, the only thing needed to be done was bringing the avionics to life.
• Sparkchasers re-did the pilot and co-pilot panel
• Installed a 7 inch G600 TXi Electronic Flight Instrument
• Upgraded autopilot to the STEC 55X autopilot which was perfect for this plane
• We installed a new remote mounted GMA-35C bluetooth audio panel
• Updated all software on all avionics
• Performed an IFR Certification
We're committed to making the process as easy and convenient for you as possible, so you can focus on what's really important: your flying. Get in touch today for a free consultation.