This project was a complete re-do of all Avionics equipment, a new panel and we increased the engine output.
2 Min Read
Sparkchasers recently had the privilege of working with a local Raleigh aircraft owner to modernize a well maintained 1966 Piper Cherokee. The intent of this project was to upgrade the aircraft, enhance pilot situational awareness, and upgrade some of the vintage safety features. While we were at it, we added one of the custom Sparkchasers instrument panels for icing on top! Many shops will make you an instrument panel, but few can do it with this level of detail. This aircraft is now ready for long trips and will be a joy to fly.
• Garmin GTN 650 WAAS GPS/NAV/COM
• Garmin GNC 255 NAV/COM as a #2 radio
• Garmin GMA 350c digital audio panel with 3D audio
• Garmin GTX 345 ADS-B compliant transponder
• TruTrak Vizion auto-pilot
• Aspen EFD1000 Pro - PFD with ADS-B, AOA, and Synthetic Vision enabled
• Bose Lemo headset jacks with new Bose A20 headsets for the ultimate audio experience
• Mid-Continent Instruments Digital Clock with USB Charger
• Garmin Telligence digital assistant button for voice commands to the GTN
• Sparkchasers vinyl wrap finished instrument panels with stenciling & logos
• New pilot side windows were installed to replace the worn old units.
• Over the shoulder seat-belts were installed for better safety.
We're committed to making the process as easy and convenient for you as possible, so you can focus on what's really important: your flying. Get in touch today for a free consultation.