Many Cessna 210's are antiquated with an old King stack and an auto-pilot that doesn’t work.
2 Min Read
This Raleigh area Cessna 182 may have been born in 1972, but it is a modern flying machine after the recent upgrades at Sparkchasers. This is one of the most upgraded Cessna Skylane avionics packages we have done here at Sparkchasers and it sure is a pleasure to fly. If you watch our vlog videos, you may have seen this aircraft in a recent video. What makes it so special you ask? It’s a seamlessly integrated Garmin avionics package with everything that a Garmin Sales Rep would want in their aircraft.
• WAAS based GPS for those LPV approaches
• WAAS based GPS as a backup; for good measure
• Subscription free traffic & weather on the GTN 750 display and on the customer iPad
• ADS-B compliance for those controlled airspaces after the 2020 mandate kicks in
• A pair of nice electronic flight instruments driving an insanely smooth flying digital auto-pilot to make those long trips more bearable.
• And, just because we can, we powder-coated the yokes gloss black to make them look new again!
We're committed to making the process as easy and convenient for you as possible, so you can focus on what's really important: your flying. Get in touch today for a free consultation.