This project included an annual inspection, overhauled props as well as Avionics Installations.
2 Min Read
What airplane do you pick when your mission is to fly 4-6 people on a cross-country mission ? Many choose the Cessna 210 and here’s why. It is reasonably fast, seats up to 6 people comfortably, and many of these aircraft have a useful load of around 1500 - 1600 pounds. However, many of them are antiquated with an old King stack and an auto-pilot that doesn’t work. That is not the case for N624MT anymore. This is a Cessna 210 that has inspired many other 210 owners to upgrade their aircraft and made owners of other aircraft envy the 210.
• Garmin G500 primary flight display with Synthetic Vision
• Garmin GTN 750 navigators as the primary GPS/NAV/COMM
• Garmin GNC 255 as the secondary NAV/COMM
• Garmin GTX 345 ADS-B In/Out transponder
• JPI EDM 930 primary engine instruments
• P2 Primary Audio Advisory System
• S-TEC 3100 Digital Auto-Pilot System
We're committed to making the process as easy and convenient for you as possible, so you can focus on what's really important: your flying. Get in touch today for a free consultation.