N823EF - Beechcraft Baron
A well equipped flying machine
This aircraft came to us from the Winston-Salem, NC area and was awesome when it arrived. When in departed Sparkchasers, it was a one of a kind 58 Baron. This project included performance enhancing modifications, as well as, avionics upgrades. Here is a summary of this project:
- Installation of the PowerPac Spoiler Kit for decent speeds 3.5 times faster without shock cooling the engines
- Replacing dual Garmin GNS 530W's with a Garmin GTN 750/650 combination for touchscreen navigators that simplify in-flight navigation and planning
- Installing a Garmin GMA 35c remote audio panel for 3D quality audio while saving space in the instrument panel for more goodies
- A Garmin Flight Stream 510 wireless gateway was added for two-way flight plan transfers from the customers tablet and so the passengers in the back seats can control the XM radio station from a tablet.
- We topped it all off with a state of the art GFC 600 digital auto-pilot from Garmin. The GFC 600 integrates seamlessly with the Garmin G500 primary flight display to make an extremely capable and user friendly flight control system.